You want to join the growing community of the Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum ? You believe that entrepreneurship can help build better societies ? You want to create impact in your city by inspiring juniors, sharing knowledge and making your voice be heard ? You’ll love reading the following lines about organizing a Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum (JWEF) :
What is a Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum (JWEF) ?
- JWEF stands for Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum. We belief in Entrepreneurship creating “Wealth & Social Justice”.
- Organizing a JWEF : 2 or 3 days “forum” dedicated to entrepreneurship, usually in a university
- Objective 1 : inspire students and share the entrepreneurial mindset
- Objective 2 : share knowledge and tips from junior entrepreneurs
- Objective 3 : shape recommendations and act to accelerate entrepreneurship
Learn more about what Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum (JWEF) teams are doing all around the world right now.
What does organizing a JWEF looks like ?
- Talks : energizing shots of entrepreneurial experience. Stories and tips from inspiring local entrepreneurs.
- Workshops : real venture cases to help the entrepreneurs. Brainstorming session to contribute to the global World Entrepreneurship Forum‘s reflexion.
- Pitches : junior world entrepreneurship forum participants team up and present work of the day to a profesional jury. It’s you time to shine, create impact, and make your voice be heard.
How to organize a JWEF ?
- Check on the website if there is already a team in your city, and join them !
- If not, check out the documents below to learn more about organizing a Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum (JWEF)
- Make up a team in your university (Msc, MBA)
- Contact us to organize a JWEF
- Send us a presentation of your project
- We’ll review you project and go on with organization !